With 40 years of experience, he is a Strategic Advisor of Companies of the Food and Beverage Sector, especially alcoholic beverages, beers and distillates.
He was the founder and CEO of Nutritec S.L. , a business specialised in Additives, Ingredients and Technological Coadjutants/Adjuvants for Human Nutrition, introducing in Spain Free Yeasts of Sulfhydryl, (H2S) And Brewery Tasting Panel Training Systems, among other innovations.
- (He studied) Business Sciences in the University of Barcelona.
- (He holds a) diploma in Business Administration from IESE, University of Navarra.
- Member of IFT, Institute of Food Technologists, Chicago, Illinois, EEUU.
- Member of ACCA, Catalan Association of Food Science.
- Member of AETCM, Spanish Association of Beer and Malts technicians.
- Beer & Water Sommelier Certified by Doemens Academy.